Woodden house Goralsky dvor is registered in List of cultural monuments in Slovak Republic.
Optimal basic capacity is 8 people. Max. capacity of woodden house is 10 people (9 beds, 1 sofa). In the case of 9-th and 10-th visitor extra fee (see Price list).
- kitchen and living room in 1 (equipment: kettle, espresso coffe maker, electrical owen, gas cooker), with tiled stove, TV, DVD and radio;
- bedroom with double bed and sofa (canapé) and fire stove;
- bathroom with toilet and shower box;
- store room with fridge and microwave owen.
- bedroom I. with doublebed and two single beds,
- bedroom II. with doublebed and bathroom (with toilet and shower box),
- piral stairs, too sharp,
- anteroom with double sofa alias relax and reading corner.
Other house equipment:
- electrical heating in each of rooms, downstairs floor heating in the bathroom;
- stove heating downstairs (one tiled stove in the kitchen and living room, second one in the bedroom);
- simple sand playground, toys to sand playground, social games, garden grill (on request), fire pot, open fire place, touristic and cyclotouristic maps;
- mountain bikes (3 pcs), touristic holes (2 pairs), spy-glass, ski, ski boots, ski holes (size 42, 38, 28-32 - inform advance),
- parking place next to house, 50 m away in winter (snow chains necessary).
- pets allowed against fees (see Price list),
- fajčenie mimo objektu.
- supermarket SINTRA (small supermarket) cca 3000 m in Ždiar; open Mo-Sa 7.00 a.m. - 6.45 p.m., Su 1.00 p.m. - 6.45 p.m.;
- Post Office; open Mo-Tue and Thu-Fr 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m., Wed 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.; Phone: 00421 /0/ 52 4498198
- Pharmacy (next to Post Office); open 8.00 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.; Phone: 00421 /0/ 52 4498498
- Cash point (UniCredit Bank); non-stop.; next to Post Office
- Petrol station (in the Ždiar centre - SLOVNAFT; MOL); open Mo-Su 5.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday: through summer time 6.30 p.m., through winter time 5.30 p.m.
Sunday : 7.45 a.m., 9.30 a.m.
ACCOMMODATION IN BACHLEDOVA DOLINA